Please make sure that your family is registered with St. Peter Catholic Church as parishioners before beginning this process. (Register Here) If you live in a town other than The Dalles you will need to obtain permission from your local parish priest and present a letter from him along with a copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate to register for classes and receive Sacraments at St. Peter.
All classes will be done in a Homeschool format with parents being their child’s primary teacher.
St. Peter English Speaking First Communion Level 1
St. Peter Spanish Speaking First Communion Level 1
SMA First Communion Level 1
St. Peter English Speaking First Communion Level 2
St. Peter Spanish Speaking First Communion Level 2
SMA First Communion Level 2
St. Peter Confirmation Preparation 1st Year
SMA Confirmation Preparation 1st Year
Continuing Religious Education:
St. Peter English Speaking Religious Ed. Level 3
St. Peter English Speaking Religious Ed. Level 4
- English Student Textbook & Activity Book Set – $25 per child
- Spanish Student Textbook – $15 per child (This book can also be used by Parents to assist in teaching their children)
- Additional English Activity Books – $13 each
To Register Online
- To register online please go to baker.parishsoftfamilysuite.com
- Click on “New User” if you are using a laptop/desktop or “Register” if you are using a mobile device.
- Fill out the New User Registration Form.
- Please pay attention to the “PASSWORD” notation.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you following account approval.
- Please monitor your spam folder. If you do not receive an email in the next few days, please contact our office during office hours
- Click Submit
- Once you have been approved you will be able to register for classes from the My Own Church tab by clicking on the “Religious Ed” tab; then click “Online Registration”.
- Book fees are required to be paid online when registering online.
- Go to the www.stpeterstd.org
- Click on the donations tab
- Scroll down to “Religious Ed Payments”
- Click on “Make a Payment”
- When paying online let us know in the “Notation” box the name/s of your children you are registering and the quantity and type of books you are purchasing.
- You will also need to present a COPY of your child’s Baptism Certificate to our Parish Office upon registration for classes.
If you have questions please call the office Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-2:30pm.
The office is closed on Fridays.